Privacy Statement and Legal
This is the privacy statement of the Clos De La Tour website: www.closdelatour.gg which shall include, without limitation, the home page and all other pages under the same top level domain name, and all content thereon (the "Site") as provided by Clos De La Tour.
Collecting and using personal information
This Site may request and collect certain personally identifiable information such as name, address, phone number and e-mail address through various means, such as submitted forms and/or statement requests. All such personal information is processed in accordance with the Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2001.
Thus, Clos De La Tour will only use information collected on and through this Site to comply with the purpose for which such information was collected and for any other purposes that are disclosed at the time the information is provided.
Collecting and using other information
A cookie is a small piece of data delivered through your web browser to your computer. These are used to improve the website experience, for example, a cookie will remember preferences you have, set the next time you visit the website. The details used on this website can be viewed in detail here: www.closdelatour.gg/cookies
Consent to processing
By providing any personal information to this Site, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer of such personal information to, and the collection and processing of such personal information in, the Bailiwick of Guernsey and other countries or territories. Such transfer, collection or processing will only be done if it is necessary to comply with the purposes for which the information was collected or for any other purposes that are disclosed at the time the information is provided.
Your acceptance of policy
If you would like to update the personal information that you have provided to the Site, and cannot do so via the Site or via one of the contacts listed on our contacts page, or if you wish to review the personal information that we hold about you, please contact Clos De La Tour:
The Apartments at Clos de la Tour
Using the Clos De La Tour website content.
1. The information contained in this web site (www.closdelatour.gg) which shall include, without limitation, the home page and all other pages under the same top level domain name is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
2. Clos De La Tour gives no warranties and makes no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy, quality, validity or completeness of any information contained in this web site and accepts no liability for any loss resulting directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on any such information.
3. Clos De La Tour shall be under no obligation to notify any person of any error in this web site.
4. Clos De La Tour shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
5. Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to web sites which are not connected with or under the control of Clos De La Tour. When you activate any of these you will leave this web site. Clos De La Tour has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any web site which is not under the control of Clos De La Tour, and paragraphs 2, 3 and 4 shall apply in respect of such web sites as they do to the Clos De La Tour web site.
6. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Guernsey law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
The contents of these pages are copyright Clos De La Tour. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than with the express written permission of Clos De La Tour.
Images: Images used on this website are believed to be copyright free. Images, including hero banners on the website home page, may have been sourced from free online resources, with no restriction on use. Web searches to date have indicated no claim of ownership for these images. It is not our intention to infringe any copyright or ownership claim. If you believe that an image belongs to you and has been used without permission, please contact Clos De La Tour directly.
In particular, no part of the Clos De La Tour web pages or its logotype may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose, or incorporated in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. No part of the Clos De La Tour web pages or its logotype may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system without express permission.